If you would like to deactivate the ResBook - Airbnb connection you will need to:
- Unsync the properties in Airbnb > Host Menu > Listings > ResBook sunc > click on three dots beside each listing > Unsync
- Remove ResBook access to Airbnb account in Airbnb > accounts > Privacy & sharing > Connected apps > ResBook app permission > Remove access
- Decide on what to do with the leftover listing in Airbnb: Once the listing has been un-synced, a leftover listing will still be bookable and editable in Airbnb. Please ensure to unlist/deactivate/snooze this listing if you no longer want to advertise on Airbnb.
- Turn off the module in ResBook > Settings > Portals > Airbnb > Active > Click on the slider to turn it off >
- Contact ResBook to adjust your subscription at email@example.com